Wednesday 15 February 2017

I think its time for a change?

Hello everyone!

I've been thinking recently about the state of this blog; it's future and where I want to take it going forward. Recently I've been talking to one of my readers via email and he's been giving me some insight into erotic writing and I want to take this seriously. Its been a passion of mine for so very long, you guys and girls have been with me since I was 17 when I started this blog. I think, going forward, I'll continue to post here, but I'm going to be moving to a different platform as my primary mode of communication with all of y'all.

SO

WITHOUT

ANYMORE

COCKTALKING


I AM NOW ON TUMBLR WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://dirtylittlecheyenne.tumblr.com/


If you haven't created one, please go get yourself a tumblr account! And please please PLEASE don't get some crappy username with a bunch of numbers, put an actual name! I want to talk to all of you and I think tumblr is a better way to interact with everyone while still maintaining the ability to post my adventures and stories. I had considered twitter but 140 characters isn't ideal to share my stories. I suppose sometime in the future I might get myself a twitter and set myself up there too. But for now, please go follow my tumblr and reblog my posts! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. Just read thru your blog. Hot I must say! If u have time, do check out mine as well. https://secretsgdesires.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete